Avocado Black Bean Salad
Add two or more avocados- it makes the recipe!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded and 1/2 inch diced
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1 -15 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 -15 ounce can whole kernel corn drained
- fresh juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 avocados peeled, seeded and diced
PLace tomatoes, pepper, onion, jalapeno pepper, black beans and corn in a large bowl.
Mix together the lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Pour over vegetables and toss well.
Just before serving, fold in the avocados and cilantro. Can be served at room temperature or chilled.