Chicken Spaghetti (fast and easy)
Source: inspired by recipe developed, by Sarah Stevens
9x13 baking dish
- 4 cups Deli Roasted Chicken
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can diced tomatoes and chilies
- 1 pound Velveeta Cheese cubed
- 12 ounces spaghetti break into shorter lengths
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
In a large pot, saute' celery, bell pepper and onion in the butter until transparent. Add the canned soup and canned tomatoes and chilies and bring to a simmer. Add cubed Velveeta and simmer on low heat stirring frequently until cheese melts.
While cheese is melting, cook the spaghetti al dente according to package directions. Drain spaghetti and add to sauce. Add chicken to the sauce and mix well.
Place mixture in a 9x13 inch pan sprayed with non-stick pan coating.
Top with shredded cheddar cheese ad bake 45 minutes to 1 hour in a 350 degree F oven until thermometer placed in center of food registers 165 degree F.